R&M has announced the expansion of Network Management System R&Minteliphy v3.0. The latest R&MinteliPhy 3.0 version includes a multi-site function, letting detailed information to be managed for all locations functioned by the user.
Gaurav Ahluwalia, Managing Director at R&M said, “IT managers working for large organizations are constantly worrying about whether the network is working at all locations. R&MinteliPhy allows IT managers to monitor every plug connection in real time, regardless of the location. This will benefit them in realtime tracking and monitoring of the network. They can also send work orders to technicians via the system”.
- The R&MinteliPhy hardware monitors the plug connections, racks and distributors on site.
- It sends port operating condition status reports via the internet to the server, which is equipped with R&MinteliPhy 3.0. IT administrators can therefore monitor all areas of the company network or entire local data networks for clients without interruption and without having to be on site.
- R&MinteliPhy can detect the exact location of an interrupted plug connection
- R&MinteliPhy can also be linked with geographical information systems (GIS)
- R&MinteliPhy 3.0 supports the precise documentation of cabling in buildings and data centers, at company premises or other branches, across parts of a city or entire Regions.