Rohde & Schwarz has reported to showcasing its comprehensive CERTIUM portfolio at World ATM Congress 2021, including the most innovative air traffic control (ATC) radio in the world, solutions for civil ATC operations, as well as T&M equipment for reliable and high-precision analysis of GBAS systems during ground and flight inspections, and effective detection and countering of drones and pilots.
Rohde & Schwarz is a trusted partner for air traffic communications from radio to the antenna.
Their systems can cope with ever tougher safety and security requirements and the accelerating pace of technological innovation in civil aviation.
At World ATM Congress 2021 at IFEMA, Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain, in hall 9, at booth 571, the company showcases its comprehensive CERTIUM portfolio and solutions for civil air traffic control (ATC):
- The most innovative security-by-design ATC radio (R&S Series5200)
- Trendsetting, fully IP based CERTIUM VCS solutions for modern ATC networks
- Patented loop back monitoring for continuous non-intrusive checks of radio communications infrastructure (R&S AVQA)
- Automatic location of communicating aircraft and immediate display on radar screens (CERTIUM LOCATE)
- T&M equipment for reliable and high-precision analysis of GBAS systems during ground and flight inspections
- Effective detection and countering of drones and pilots (R&S ARDRONIS)
The presence at the exhibition is further enhanced by Rohde & Schwarz expert talks, which will be broadcast live from the show via the company’s ATC LinkedIn channel:
- Increasing security in air-ground communications: next-generation ATC radio with security-by-design architecture. Tue, Oct 26, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Aireon Spotlight Stage, Jindrich Slavik
- Increasing security by VCS in the private cloud – trusted certificate authority for M2M transactions. Tue, Oct 26, 2021, at 4:10 PM, Aireon Spotlight Stage, Aureliu Martin
- Increasing security in ATC networks: session border controller and strong network encryption. Wed, Oct 27, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Wing ATM Theatre, Jindrich Slavik
- Increasing safety with CERTIUM ANALYSIS test and measurement solutions. Wed, Oct 27, 2021, at 4:50 PM, Aireon Spotlight Stage, Klaus Theissen & Jindrich Slavik
- Increasing air traffic safety through effective drone detection. Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 10:30 AM, Aireon Spotlight Stage, Götz Mayser