RS Components announces shipment of the new testo 160 IAQ Wi-Fi data logger.
Now at RS Components, the new testo 160 IAQ Wi-Fi data logger has been designed to monitor indoor air quality (IAQ) and comes with a display and integrated sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure.
Key Nuggets of the New testo 160 IAQ Wi-Fi Data Logger Exclusive at RS Components Include:
- As a Wi-Fi networked appliance, data acquired by the logger is accessible at any time from any browser-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- In addition, users can gain free cloud access to the testo cloud, which is a central data repository where the 160 IAQ Wi-Fi units can send data.
- Users can configure their data loggers and set alarm points, designate authorised users, and set recipients for alarms and monitoring reports.
- An unobtrusive and easy-to-hide device, the data logger’s housing offers IP20-rated moisture protection and has dimensions of only 3.3 x 4.6 x 1.26 inches, making it easy to conceal, especially in an exhibit or a display case in a museum, for example.
- Additional functionality includes a large internal memory, which delivers the ability to take 40,000 measurement values, thereby protecting data in case of the loss of power, or Wi-Fi network issues. The logger uses readily available standard alkaline batteries, which should last for approximately 12 months.
- In addition, the unit can be powered via an external USB power supply with batteries used for emergency power backup.
Key Applications Include
Primarily targeting HVAC and facilities managers, the product targets use in facilities such as museums, schools, and offices to help optimise air quality by providing reliable records and warnings. In addition, key potential applications for the unit include deployment in industrial environments such as food and beverage production, and in laboratories.
The testo 160 IAQ Wi-Fi data logger is now available from RS in the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions.
Further info: Click here