Mouser Electronics is now stocking iNAND 8521 embedded flash drives (EFDs) from SanDisk. Built with 3D NAND technology and the fast UFS 2.1 interface, iNAND 8521 EFDs from Mouser offer excellent read and write performance, delivering a storage solution for the most data-intensive mobile devices, as well as thin-and-light compute devices.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, SanDisk iNAND 8521 EFDs Offer:
- 11.5 × 13 × 1.0 mm storage solutions based on SanDisk’s latest 3D NAND technology.
- With a fast UFS 2.1 Gear 3 two-lane interface, the EFDs provide energy-efficient, plug-and-play integration in devices with demanding data-centric applications.
- The drives offer exceptional write performance, with up to 500 MBytes per second (MBps) of sequential write speed and 45K input/output operations per second (IOPs) random write speed for fast file transfer and content download.
- The devices’ optimized controller architecture enables improved read performance, providing 800 MBps sequential read and 50K IOPs random read speed, which results in quick system boot-up and app launches.
- Offering capacities from 32 GBytes to 256 GBytes in a small form factor, the SanDisk iNAND 8521 EFDs allow scalability and design flexibility in data-driven applications such as augmented reality (AR), high-resolution video capture, rich social media experiences, artificial intelligence (AI), and Internet of Things (IoT) edge devices.
Further info about Mouser Stocking New iNAND 8521 Embedded Flash Drives (EFDs) from SanDisk: