Schneider Electric has announced the launch of a Centre of Excellence – Edge Infrastructure in collaboration with its Elite Data Centre Partners in India.
This unique initiative allows the end customers to visit the partners’ premises and experience the Edge Solutions of Schneider Electric, first hand.
The second such Center of Excellence was inaugurated recently at Schneider Electric’s Elite Partner, Central Data Systems, Bangalore by Pankaj Sharma, Executive Vice President – Secure Power Division, Schneider Electric, earlier this year. The first such customer experience zone was launched at the premises of our Elite Partner – Mahavir Sys Power Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai last year.
Elite Data Center partners are part of Schneider Electric’s channel partner programme, who are offered clear and differentiated paths allowing partners to leverage pricing and benefits,
gain full access to Schneider Electric’s network of qualified and dedicated solution engineers, and ongoing support and visibility to where the market is going and where partners can take their business.
The setting up of a Center of Excellence (CoE) is beneficial for both the end customers and the partners. For the cutomers, it is an effective demonstration where they can see the product live and in action. This further enables them to understand and chose the relevant solutions to enhance their business efficiency. For the partners, this initiative helps in witnessing the potential and value that the Edge Solutions can deliver and how it can help in increase in overall business, in-turn the profitability. This allows both partners and customers build a deeper engagement over a period of time.
Commenting on the launch, Venkatraman Swaminathan, Vice President & Country General Manager at Schneider Electric IT Business India, said, “In the age of evolving technologies, enterprises are constantly looking at various technological advancements like high data security, reduced downtime, flexibiliy, real time monitoring, predictive maintenance etc among others. Through this collaboration and the launch of the Center of Excellence (CoE), we will address and prevent challenges before they escalate thereby increasing the overall profitability and reducing risk.”
Clients and prospects visiting the Centre of Excellence (CoE) will have an insight into the following business critical pieces:
- How low latency is crtitical with the current increase in reliance on IoT applications and edge computing. Closing on the data loop to ensure faster connections for end users.
- The answer to reduced lag time in applications and cloud services is Schneider’s Micro DataCentre FxI.
- How customers can protect sensitive data in sites outside of the main data centre.
- How customers can control costs and plan for future growth only as needed since all Schneider Electric’s solutions integrate with the client’s new or existing hardware and software and configure to scale.
- How advanced data analysis helps spot, prevent, and correct problems before they can escalate, putting them in control as well as minimizing risk. Real-time data and alerts from edge computing sites can be received.
- Schneider Electric’s comprehensive end-to-end services that include equipment, automation systems and information technology to ensure that the client always meets industry standards .
The programme which was inaugurated at the Central Data Systems’ premises in Bangalore by Mr. Pankaj Sharma, Executive Vice President – Secure Power Division, Schneider Electric, is a template which other Elite Partners will be able to replicate for the benefit of their customers.