Mouser Electronics Stocking Wio Tracker is based on the low-power Microchip SAM D21G ARM Cortex-M0+ micro controller with 256 Kbytes of flash and 32 Kbytes of SRAM
Mouser Electronics is now stocking the Wio Tracker from Seeed Studio.The Wireless Input Output (Wio) Tracker is an open source gateway which will allow faster GPS solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) by tracking nearly any moving thing and uploading that data wirelessly.
The Seeed Studio Wio Tracker will be available from Mouser Electronics, is an Arduino-compatible development board that integrates:
- Bluetooth0 and GPRS into a single board for quickly and easily developing location-tracking solutions.
- The GPRS feature provides a moderate bandwidth which allows immediate interaction between the user and device.
- The Wio Tracker is based on the low-power Microchip SAM D21G ARM Cortex-M0+ micro controller with 256 Kbytes of flash and 32 Kbytes of SRAM.
- The board features a space-saving Nano SIM/microSD socket, as well as six user-friendly Seeed Grove connections that enable any combination of Grove system sensors and actuators, which can simplify the prototyping and development phase.
- For added speed and flexibility, the Wio Tracker features 99 GNSS receiver channels for quicker lock times.
The board also offers a GNSS low power (GLP) mode, which can reduce power consumption by up to 40 percent.