STMicroelectronics’ new TSB712A precision op amp maintains stable parameters over wide voltage and temperature ranges.
ST’s new TSB712A precision op amp is said to bring cost-effective high-end performance to a multitude of applications, including industrial and automotive systems.
Fully specified over a wide supply voltage range of 2.7V-36V, or ±1.35V to ±18V, the new ST TSB712A is:
- A flexible go-to device for multiple designs that not only simplifies engineering decisions, but also eases purchasing and inventory management.
- It is specified over the extended temperature range, from -40°C to 125°C, with maximum offset drift of 2.8µV/°C.
- With low input voltage noise of 12nV/√Hz, the TSB712A can handle low signal amplitudes and ensure high resolution.
- In addition, input offset voltage of 300µV simplifies circuit design for high-accuracy measurement and monitoring.
- The 6MHz gain-bandwidth product (GBW) and 3V/µs slew rate ensure faithful signal conditioning at low-to-medium frequencies.
- For more bandwidth in circuits where higher gain is required, the decompensated TSB7192Ahas 22MHz GBW with comparable current consumption and low noise.
- The TSB712A has a built-in input filter that ensures high EMI Rejection Ratio (EMIRR) across a wide frequency range, which minimizes susceptibility to interference in noisy industrial or automotive environments, or close to RF equipment.
With rail-to-rail input and output, the TSB712A is suited to duties such as high-side or low-side current sensing, data acquisition, Hall-sensor interfacing, driving actuators, and motor control. It can be used in a wide variety of industrial control and monitoring applications, instrumentation, test & measurement equipment, and others.
The TSB712A and TSB7192A are in production now, packaged as MiniSO8, both priced from $0.95 for orders of 1000 pieces.