STMicroelectronics to demonstrate its latest solutions for the Smart Driving and Internet of Things (IoT) at the 18th edition of electronica India in New Delhi, September 14-16 2017.
The exhibition will showcase innovative products, solutions, and technologies combined with ample learning and networking opportunities to the electronics manufacturing industry.
Built on the theme of “ST is Making Everything Smarter“, the Company will demonstrate its technologies and solutions for Smart Driving, Smart City/Homes, and Smart Things. These products are already enabling IoT ecosystem development in India and around the world.
A highlight of the event is a special exhibition highlighting ST’s contributions to shaping the automotive electronics for the last 30 years. This showcase can be found at the e-Automotive pavilion in Hall No 11.
The demos and displays at Booth 2115, Hall 12 A will feature several customers’ end products with ST technologies inside, including:
SandPuppy FITBELT – a smartphone-controlled, electronic heating belt with a deep, penetrating heat and micro-vibration for on-the-move back-pain relief. The device embeds an ST low-power microcontroller (STM32L0), Bluetooth low energy (BLE) network processor (BlueNRG-MS), and a high-side driver (VN5012AK-E).
Velankani PRYSM Smart Energy Meters demo – These STCOMET-based G3 PLC Smart Meters integrate all key smart-metering functions in a single chip, to address multiple smart-grid market requirements. The have the ability to interconnect Consumers and their Utilities at any time, providing real-time metering and analytic data. The STCOMET Smart Metering SoC platform consists of a multi-standard power-line communication modem, a high-performance application core, a high-accuracy metering front end and energy calculator, along with a state-of-the-art security engine.
Other ST demos at electronica India 2017 include:
- Infotainment and Telematics, tuners, and GPS solutions for electric, hybrid, and conventional vehicles;
- The developer ecosystem built around the STM32 microcontroller family, the industry’s most popular range of ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers;
- Innovative solutions for the Smart Grid and Smart Street Lighting Systems for Smart Cities;
- Wide range of Internet-of-Things applications built around ST’s MEMS and Sensors;
- Cutting-edge NFC technologies for next-generation Wearable/IoT devices; and
- Live demos showing Smart Parking and Smart Pole applications.
These demos and more will be on show at Booth 2115, Hall 12 A, on September 14-16, 2017, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.