Indium Corporation will feature its Die-Attach “Power-Safe” NC-SMQ75 Solder Paste at China Semiconductor Packaging & Test Seminar (CSPT) 2018, Nov. 19-21 in Hefei, Anhui, China.
Indium NC-SMQ75 is an ultra-low residue, halogen-free, die-attach solder paste that leaves a completely benign, almost undetectable residue.
NC-SMQ75’s unique formulation has been proven in demanding high-reliability applications, and features:
- Ultra-low post-reflow residue <0.5% w/w of solder paste
- “Power-Safe” residue compatible with overmolding compounds without delamination
- Consistently good wetting with common metal finishes
- Dispenses without clogging for powder types 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Wide range of alloy compatibility, including high-Pb alloys
Along with NC-SMQ75, Indium Corporation has a wide array of proven die-attach products to cater to multiple applications, such as system-in-package, flip-chip, and more.
Further info on Indium Corporations New NC-SMQ75: Click Here