Mouser Electronics announces stocking of the i.MX 8M Mini applications processors from NXP Semiconductors.
At Mouser, NXP’s first embedded multi-core heterogeneous applications processors are built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the NXP i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processors Features:
- Optimized for ultra-low-power (down to sub-Watt in specific applications).
- Integrating up to four Arm Cortex-A53 cores running at up to 1.8 GHz.
- Plus a 400 MHz Cortex-M4 for low-power real-time processing.
- The devices support 2D and 3D graphics to provide a rich visual HMI experience.
- Hardware 1080p video acceleration to enable two-way video applications, and offer advanced audio capabilities to enable audio-rich applications.
- The pin-compatible processors include an extensive selection of high-speed interfaces to enable broader system connectivity and facilitate industrial level qualification.
- The DRAM controller supports 32-bit/16-bit LPDDR4, DDR4, and DDR3L memory, providing great system design flexibility.
NXP’s i.MX 8M Mini applications processors are supported by the 8MMINILPD4-EVK evaluation kit, which consists of a compact compute module and larger base board.
The compute module integrates an i.MX 8M Mini Quad processor, PMIC, LPDDR4 DRAM, eMMC, and wireless connectivity via a Murata Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module. The compute module plugs into the base board, which enables the MIPI-DSI and MIPI-CSI connectors, USB 3.0 connector, and PCIe high-speed interfaces, among other peripherals.
Key Applications Include:
NXP i.MX 8M Mini offers high-performance computing, power efficiency, and embedded security for edge node computing, streaming multimedia, voice assistants, human-machine interfaces (HMIs), and machine learning applications. And also for general embedded consumer and industrial applications.
Further Info About NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processors: Click here.