Mouser Electronic invites delegates to visit Mouser Booth i-64 at KTPO Trade Center, Whitefield Industrial Area, Bangalore. The electronic component distributor will take part in India Electronics Week 2019 happening on 26th-28th Feb.
The event focuses on “Manufacture smart electronics and how IoT adoption is promoting business efficiency and growth”.
Visitors to Mouser Booth I-64 will discover a wide range of innovative solutions for applications such as automotive, wireless technology, IOT and power management can take part in hands-on, interactive sessions with industry leaders to share design ideas, discuss challenges, and find tomorrow’s innovations.
The event marks the fourth year that Mouser is an associate sponsor of India Electronics Week to highlight the achievements of the electronics industry in India and beyond.
Mouser will have an exclusive booth displaying the newest products from Mouser’s valued suppliers that will include informative demo from Analog Device, Microchip, NXP Cypress Semiconductor, Samtec, and Qorvo with special focus on wireless and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. Attendees can participate in interactive experiences while learning how engineering affects everyday life.
“Mouser proudly encourages curiosity and innovation in latest technologies,” said Mark Burr-Lonnon, Mouser Senior Vice President of Global Service & EMEA and APAC Business. “Through events like India Electronics Week — which promotes cutting-edge topics like IoT, smart lighting, Industry 4.0, embedded systems, and 3D printing — we hope to help shape the innovators, inventors, startups, and engineers who will create future technological wonders.”
During India Electronics Week, Mouser will spark the imagination of future design engineers, demonstrating:
- Latest wireless and IoT technologies.
- Microchip will showcase PIC32 with Alexa and product demo on 5G and LORA technology.
- Analog Device will showcase product demo on SmartMesh and ADI RapidNet IP which will provide platform to evaluate SmartMesh network performance.
- Samtec will showcase products which are used in board to board, panel and I/O applications.
- Attendees can also learn about Mouser’s association with SamacSys and explore range of free design resources including PCB footprints, schematic symbols and 3D models for more than 1.1 million components.
Further Info about Mouser Electronics at India Electronics Week: Click here