Mouser Electronics now ships the PAN1762 Series RF module from Panasonic. The ultra-low-power Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 module enables the transmission of large amounts of data in connection less environments, providing a compact solution for the Internet of Things (IoT), beacon, and mesh network applications.
The Key Features of the PAN1762 Series RF Module Available from Mouser includes:
- Based on Toshiba TC35680 single-chip controller:
- Features ARM Cortex-M0 with SWD interface
- Same form factor and pinout as PAN1026A and PAN1760A
- Bluetooth stack in ROM and flash memory available for application
- AT command mode, host mode, and stand-alone mode
- Standard SIG BLE profiles as well as SPP over BLE profile
- 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, UART, PWM, wake-up inputs, general purpose ADC, and 18 programmable I/O
- 2Mbps high-speed PHY and LE long-range coded PHY
- LE advertising extensions
- Channel selection algorithm#2
- LE secure connections
- Advertising function without CPU wake-up and interaction
- Bluetooth SIG certified Mesh stack
The module offers 18 general-purpose inputs/outputs (GPIOs), shared by two I²C, SPI, and UART interfaces; four PWM outputs; and five analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Housed in a compact 15.6 × 8.7 × 1.9 mm package, the device’s low current consumption provides an ideal solution for battery-powered applications. The module is also pinout compatible with the PAN1760A and PAN1026A Bluetooth modules, enabling designers to easily migrate previously developed software.
The PAN1762 module is supported by the PAN1762 Evaluation Kit. The all-inclusive kit features two USB dongles for developing, running, and debugging code, while breakout headers allow developers to connect sensors and devices for prototyping.
Further information: Click here