Mouser Electronics announces stocking of RS9116 family of modules from Redpine Signals. The RS9116 family provides reliable multi-protocol wireless connectivity for a broad range of low-power applications, including security cameras, industrial sensors, fitness bands, and smart locks, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the Redpine RS9116 Modules Support:
- Multi-protocol wireless connectivity with Bluetooth 5, dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) 802.11abgn Wi-Fi, and 802.15.4 capable of running Thread or Zigbee.
- The RS9116 modules feature an integrated baseband processor with RF transceiver, calibration memory, high-power amplifier, and flash memory.
- The modules’ architecture enables optimized transitions between high-performance and low-power operating modes, allowing the devices to support a Wi-Fi standby associated power of less than 90 µA.
- The devices include an ultra-low-power wake-up receiver with secure wake-up pattern to prevent battery drain attack.
- The RS9116 modules are available in either embedded (WiSeConnect) or hosted (n-Link) configurations for easy integration with different processor families and operating systems.
Mouser is also stocking the RS9116 development tools. Available in single-band (2.4 GHz) and dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) versions, the RS9116 Evaluation Kits provide a single platform that enables evaluation of both n-Link and WiSeConnect RS9116 modules. Each kit includes an RS9116 baseboard, wireless daughter card, and necessary cables, plus a sample driver and applications to test wireless functionality, security modes, and more.
Further info: Click here.