Mouser Electronics announces stocking of the new triple-band Wi-Fi antenna from Molex.
Now at Mouser Electronics, the new Molex Power-Boosting Triple-Band Wi-Fi Antenna is designed to penetrate areas of interference and deliver reliable internet connectivity to places where walls and barriers present a challenge. It also offers increased power efficiency and long-range connectivity to Wi-Fi certified products.
Available from Mouser electronics, the Molex triple-band Wi-Fi antenna offers:
- 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz frequencies for increased range and penetration in areas of interference.
- The 900 MHz band also results in reduced power consumption when compared with similar 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas.
- The compact, surface-mount antenna features a ceramic housing that enables it to withstand temperatures ranging from minus 40 to 125 degrees Celsius.
- The triple-band Wi-Fi antenna is suitable for a wide range of applications that demand a broad signal range.
- The antenna supports IP-based cloud connectivity, making it an ideal choice for the development of IoT and M2M solutions such as connected vehicles, smart homes and smart cities.
- The device’s extended range makes it a useful choice for medical, retail and agricultural applications demanding signal penetration and wide range.
Additional Applications Include
The ceramic antenna is a robust option for Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications.
For Further info on the new Molex Rollout from Mouser Electronics: Click here