Mouser Electronics is now stocking the UP Squared Grove IoT Development Kit from AAEON. Designed as a modular and ready‐to‐use toolset optimized for simplicity, the kit combines a custom Ubuntu 16.04 LTS operating system and end-to-end tools to reduce development time and offer a high-performance development platform for computer vision, machine learning, and data aggregation applications.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the AAEON UP Squared Grove IoT Development Kit combines:
- AAEON UP Squared board and the Seeed Studio Grove prototyping system with the Arduino Create integrated online platform.
- The AAEON UP Squared is a high-performance x86 board based on a 2.4 GHz Intel Celeron N3350 system-on-chip (SoC) for fast CPU and graphics capabilities.
- The board features an Intel MAX 10 FPGA with 2,000 logic elements (LE), 8 Gbytes of LPDDR4 RAM, and 32 Gbytes of eMMC storage, plus a robust offering of input/output (IO) expansion options.
- The Seeed Grove prototyping system is a collection of single-function modules with standardized connectors to simplify building electronic circuits without solder or breadboards.
- The included Grove sensors kit contains a shield to connect to the UP Squared board, an LCD display, rotary angle sensor, light sensor, button, LED, temperature sensor, and humidity sensor.
- With a clear upgrade path to other Grove sensors, the kit can be deployed to production with additional connectivity components and an industrial grade chassis.
AAEON UP Squared Grove IoT Development Kit includes support from Arduino Create, a web-based platform that includes an up-to-date online Arduino integrated development environment (IDE) with a web editor and collaboration tools. Arduino Create includes examples specifically built for the UP Squared Grove IoT Dev Kit, as well as libraries such as OpenCV and the Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL).
The AAEON UP Squared Grove IoT Development Kit is ideal for prototyping a variety of Internet of Things (IoT) applications, including robotics, drones, home and industrial automation, media and entertainment, and intelligent automobiles.
For Further Info: Click here
Web: Click here