Mouser Electronics is globally releasing the i.MX 7ULP applications processors from NXP Semiconductors. Based on Fully Depleted Silicon on Insulator (FD-SOI) technology, the i.MX 7ULP devices support ultra-low-power performance and rich graphics for applications such as portable medical devices, smart home controls, wearable devices, gaming accessories, and portable printers and scanners.
Exclusively available at Mouser, the key features of the NXP i.MX 7ULP include:
- ARM Cortex A7, ARM Cortex M4 cores
- 32-bit data bus width
- 32kB L1 cache instruction memory
- 32kB L1 cache data memory
- LPDDR2 and LPDDR3 memory types
- 512kB data RAM size
- GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART, USB interface types
- 256kB L2 cache instruction/data memory
- -40°C to +105°C industrial operating temperature range
- -0°C to +95°C consumer operating temperature range
- 4 timers
Mouser is also stocking the i.MX 7ULP Evaluation Kit. Containing a system-on-module (SOM) board that connects to an associated baseboard, the evaluation kit enables out-of-the-box startup and supports reconfiguration for MIPI displays. The SOM provides 1 GByte of LPDDR3, 8 MBytes of Quad SPI flash, a Micro SD 3.0 card socket, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, USB 2.0 OTG with Type C connector, and an NXP PF1550 power management IC.
Mouser is also stocking the NXP i.MX7ULP1 MIPI display touch panel.
Further information: Click Here