New Yorker Electronics is releasing the new Vishay Optoelectronics VLD.1232 Series of Space-Saving Blue and True Green Ultrabright LEDs.
These semiconductors are housed in compact packages with dome lenses and feature the latest InGaN / Sapphire Chip Technology with a high luminous flux.
This series of Vishay LEDs also exhibit a narrow emission angle of ± 9° for high luminous intensity, typically to 16000mcd. The dome lens SMD LED series has been designed in a small untinted and clear molded package, with the lens, for surface mounting in the gullwing or reverse gullwing version.
The Major Features & Benefits of the Ultrabright LEDs include:
- Offered in blue and true green
- Untinted surface-mount packages with dome lenses and small 2.3 mm by 2.3 mm by 2.8 mm plastic cases
- Extremely high brightness with luminous intensity to 16000 mcd typical
- Emission angle of ± 9°
- Available in gullwing and reverse gullwing versions
- Withstand ESD voltages up to 2 kV in accordance with JESD22-A114-B
- Luminous- and color-categorized per packing unit
- RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green
- Compatible with reflow soldering processes per J-STD-020
- Preconditioned according to JEDEC Level 2a
The Key Applications of the Vishay LED includes:
- Traffic signals and signs
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Indicator and backlighting purposes for audio, video, LCDs switches, symbols, illuminated advertising etc.
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor for Vishay and supplies the full line of Vishay Optoelectronics products.
Further information: Click here