Mouser Electronics is now stocking the LMG3410R070 600 V 70 mΩ gallium nitride (GaN) power stage from Texas Instruments (TI).
Boasting ultra-low input and output capacitance, the LMG3410R070 supports new requirements for high-power-density electric motor applications, including industrial and consumer power supplies.
The high-performance GaN power stage supports higher currents, temperatures, voltages, and switching frequencies than silicon transistors, while reducing switching losses by up to 80 percent.
Available From Mouser Electronics, The TI LMG3410R070 GaN Power Stage Features:
- Integrated gate driver and robust protection to offer improved performance compared with silicon MOSFETs and integrated-gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs).
- The device delivers zero common source inductance, a user-adjustable slew rate of 25 to 100 V/ns, and a 20 ns propagation delay for mHZ operation.
- The robust IC features over-current protection with greater than 150 V/ns slew rate immunity, over-temperature protection, and transient over-voltage immunity, as well as overvoltage lockout protection on all supply rails.
- Housed in a compact, 8 mm × 8 mm QFN package, the LMG3410R070 power stage requires no external protection components, allowing for simplified design and layout processes.
- The powerful LMG3410R070 is well suited for performance with the KC-LINK surface mount capacitors from KEMET Electronics.
Designed to meet the demands of fast-switching semiconductors like the TI LMG3410R070 IC, the KC-LINK capacitors feature extremely low effective series resistance and thermal resistance, allowing the devices to withstand the stress of high-frequency, high-voltage DC link applications.
The superior power density offered by the TI LMG3410R070 power stage enables efficient topologies like the totem-pole PFC, delivering a power supply-size reduction of up to 50 percent. The LMG3410R070 IC is ideal for applications including multi-level converters, solar inverters, high voltage battery chargers, and uninterruptible power supplies.
Further info on TI’s LMG3410R070 GaN power stage and KEMET KC-LINK capacitors combine to maximize a GaN power solution: Click here.
Further about the TI LMG3410R070 power stage: Click here.