Mouser Electronics is now stocking the Wireless Xpress BGX13x modules from Silicon Labs. Providing a configuration-based development experience with everything engineers need to quickly develop Bluetooth technology-based Internet of Things (IoT) applications, the Wireless Xpress BGX13x modules offer Bluetooth 5 compliance in either a system-in-package (SiP) or PCB module for a variety of IoT applications, including smart home devices, sensors, and industrial monitoring.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, The Silicon Labs Wireless Xpress BGX13x Modules:
- A Bluetooth low energy cable replacement solution without requiring wireless firmware development. Using only the modules’ UART interface, the devices allow embedded systems to connect and communicate across a Bluetooth low energy link to smartphones and other BGX devices.
- Users can also remotely manage and update Bluetooth-enabled products over the air (OTA) using native device management features.
- With Silicon Labs’ Zentri Device Management Service (DMS), end users can easily install and update firmware, view real-time device health metrics, and adjust product settings through mobile apps.
- Both the BGX13P PCB module and the BGX13S SiP include an onboard Bluetooth stack controlled through an Xpress command API, plus cable replacement firmware pre-programmed — all in modules that require a total PCB area of just 51 mm².
- Both modules also feature certifications from Bluetooth, CE, FCC, Japan, and South Korea.
The modules are supported by the Wireless Xpress BGX13P Starter Kit, which includes a BGX13P Expansion Board with a pre-mounted BGX13P Module. The BGX13P Expansion Board can operate in the stand-alone mode with a PC via USB port or in a simulated embedded host mode with a Silicon Labs EFM8 or EFM32 Starter Kit.
Further info on Mouser Stocking Silicon Labs Wireless Xpress BGX13x Modules: Click here.