Mouser Electronics is now stocking the BLU Sense module from UDOO. Fully compatible with UDOO X86 single board computers, the versatile and affordable BLU Sense module provides an ideal wireless I/O extension for Internet of Things (IoT) platforms.
- A Texas Instruments CC2650 Arm Cortex-M3 processor plus a 6-axis accelerometer and magnetometer gyroscope and a 3-axis digital gyroscope for motion-sensing applications.
- The module offers Bluetooth low energy 4.1, Zigbee, and 6LoWPAN connectivity and is powered by a button-cell battery or an external power supply (maximum 5.5 V).
- The device includes three user-configurable LEDs, eight digital general-purpose inputs and outputs (GPIOs), and six analog inputs.
- The 45 mm × 35 mm module’s snap-in I2C connector allows engineers to connect UDOO BRICKS modules, offering a wide array of opportunities for customization and expanded functionality.
- UDOO BRICKS work along a cascade configuration, enabling engineers to connect multiple sensors to the BLU Sense module.
The module is supported by the UDOO BLU Manager app for Android devices. Using the app, engineers can view and manage multiple UDOO BLU devices, read data from connected BRICKS modules, configure GPIO pins, and update firmware.
Further info: Click here