Mouser Electronics announces to stock XLamp XD16 Extreme Density LEDs from Cree. The new the XD16 LEDs is based on Cree’s NX Technology Platform delivering up to 5½ times higher lumen density than Cree’s previous generation of high-power LEDs.
Now Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the Cree’s XLamp XD16 Extreme Density LEDs Offers:
- Industry’s highest lumen density for commercial lighting-class LEDs (284 lumens per square millimeter (lm/mm2).
- The LEDs draw a maximum drive current of 2 A with a forward voltage of 2.73 V, and offer maximum power of 6 W and maximum output of 726 lumens.
- Housed in a space-saving 1.6 mm × 1.6 mm ceramic-based package, the XD16 LEDs offer low thermal resistance of 6 degrees Celsius per Watt, low optical cross-talk, and a wide viewing angle of 135 degrees.
- The XD16 LEDs are available in ANSI White and Cree’s 3-step and 5-step EasyWhite correlated color temperatures (CCTs) ranging from 2700K to 6000K with color rendering index (CRI) ratings options of 70, 80 and 90.
- The durable LEDs have an unlimited floor life at less than 30 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity, and are UL-recognized and RoHS and REACH compliant.
Key Applications Include:
Specifically designed for applications requiring high light output and high lumens-per-watt, the high-performance XD16 LEDs enable improved output and efficacy in lighting applications such as directional lighting, low-bay and high-bay applications, color tuning, and industrial lighting.
Further info: Click here.