Signify is expanding its comprehensive smart home lighting offering in the US. In addition to Bluetooth- and Zigbee-based smart lighting with Philips Hue, Signify’s offering now includes Wi-Fi-enabled lighting that works with the WiZ Connected ecosystem.
The WiZ Connected ecosystem operates independently from the Philips Hue ecosystem. Conveniently adjust the Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED lighting using the easy-to-use WiZ app on your smartphone or tablet and your home’s Wi-Fi network – no wiring or additional equipment is required.
The Key Benefits of the Smart Home Lighting includes:
- Conveniently control home lighting using the WiZ app, or with Alexa, the Google Assistant or Siri shortcuts.
- Wirelessly dim Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED WiZ Connected lights, or choose from pre-set light scenes for ambiance.
- Change the shade of white light – from warm white to cool daylight
- Set light schedules and timers.
“Our Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED WiZ Connected range makes it easy to set the right light for any and all situations,” said Jeroen Schuitemaker, US Consumer Business Leader, Signify. “
The Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED WiZ Connected collection includes:
- Dimmable Warm White (2700K) and Cool White (5000K) in the traditional A19 light bulb shape and BR30 downlight
- Tunable White (2700-5000K) in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, BR30 downlight and 6″ integrated downlight
- Full Color with Tunable White in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, BR30 downlight and 6″ integrated downlight
- Dimmable Clear Filament in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, G25 globe and ST19 teardrop shape
- Dimmable Amber Filament in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, G25 globe and ST19 teardrop shape
The new range of Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED WiZ Connected products will be exclusively available across the United States in September 2019.
Further information: Click Here