Elitecore Technologies commences 24 online CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Mobile applications.
The new 24 online CRM features:
- Trouble ticketing, workflow management, calendar & alerts with admin dashboard which will help the ISPs streamline internal as well as external business processes.
- The CRM is integrated with the 24online billing server so it can be deployed seamlessly without high network level challenges and disruptions. It will enable ISPs to have enhanced customer experience based on analytics and reporting.
- With the help of 24online CRM solution, ISPs can optimize their customer engagement processes to the next level.
- Enriching omni-connectivity; 24online comes up with feature rich mobile app for 24online admin and subscribers.
- Using the admin app, users managing 24online can perform user renewal, user disconnection, live user search, user internet plan, check system health and generate reports.
- Reporting feature includes number of user registration details, package wise registration and renewals.
Commenting on the roll-out, Samiksh Aggarwal, AVP – Sales Data Networks-Elitecore Technologies said, “We have developed CRM solution, keeping in view the growing ISP requirements to streamline their critical business requirements of Sales, Business Development and Support. “Introduction of 24online APP would give on-the-move flexibility to the subscribers through which they can easily connect and manage their accounts, while admin users through their APP will be able to perform various admin level actions.”
The mobile app for subscribers will enable them to auto-login through app whenever they want to access Internet, without using the browser. Users can manage their data usage, internet plan, bills and renewals using the mobile app.
As 24online is integrated with secured payment gateways, users can also renew their plan.
With CRM and Mobile app solution, 24online majorly targets its existing and ever growing ISP market all over the globe.