Konica Minolta announces that the company will be showcasing its user- friendly, Cloud Computing Solution, educo ERP, during the world DIDAC Summit to be held in Bangalore from 28th to 30th September, 2016 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Tumkur Road, Bangalore.
The cloud-driven ERP solution is designed specifically to be used in schools, colleges, institutes, universities and training centres. IT is sought to provide access to information anywhere anytime on any device to administrators, teachers, students and parents. educo ERP supports multiple languages for its user-friendly interface that can be used by anyone easily.
Key Nuggets of educo ERP:
- Smart, Secure and Scalable via Cloud.
- Lower TCO(Total Cost of Ownership).
- Enables effective communication in an Institution, both internally and externally.
- Integrates all departments of an institution for better organization.
- Best in class user friendly design.
- Different logins for effective user access control.
- Multilingual capabilities.
- On-site or Cloud Hosting as required by the client.
- High level custom user-rights management.
- Configurable as per client needs.
- Start using with just a browser and internet connection.
The DIDAC Summit 2016 caters a distinctive and interactive platform for the education industry, amid the event, Konica Minolta will centre-stage its innovative range of solutions which is aimed to disrupt the very sector.