LogMeIn Expands Market Leading Portfolio with New Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform
LogMeIn introduces Bold360, an intelligent customer engagement platform. The unique solution touts to provide a modern, flexible way for companies to interact with customers and get a real-time 360-degree view of all touchpoints and contextual data in a single solution.
Bold360 sports a powerful combination of popular digital engagement channels, support tools, and a unified interface.
Bold360 claims to take on the traditional customer service market by bridging the gap between the customer and vital business information; helping companies deliver the immediate and personalized experience today’s consumers expect.
Key Nuggets Include:
- An Intuitive Interface – Empowers agents with the information needed to resolve issues quickly by consolidating data from different systems and presenting a unified view of all customer interactions. Agents can work across different channels while seeing a complete history of all interactions for the customer they are assisting.
- No Code Integrations – Easily integrate popular business systems, including Salesforce and Zendesk, to provide that information directly into the Bold360 agent interface, without needing to toggle between applications.
- World-Class Omni-Channel Engagement – Seamlessly engage with customers across a variety of channels including live chat, Facebook Messenger, email and more. Bold360 offers the right engagement for the level of support needed without clunky handoffs and preserves the context of conversations across channels to help agents address issues quickly.
- Intelligent Automation — Helps agents respond to commonly asked questions with the ability to create, curate and manage answers. The system gets smarter over time and can be applied to self-service interactions or to inform agents in an assisted interaction.
- Remote Support – With features including remote control, file transfer and co-browsing, agents can seamlessly escalate visitors to remote support all in one interface to drive efficiency and quickly resolve customer issues.
Legacy customer service and CRM systems house only a small portion of customer data across various disparate systems, making it hard for companies to ever get a full picture of their customers. Bold360 is addressing this challenge by combining the rich customer profiles and actionable data agents need with the fast, frictionless service customers have come to expect.
Intelligent automation also empowers customers with self-service tools, thereby eliminating routine tasks from the agent workflow to improve contact center efficiencies and deliver the type of customer experiences that build loyalty.
“There is a significant white space when it comes to engagement capabilities of traditional CRM tools,” said Paddy Srinivasan, General Manager, Customer Engagement and Support Solutions. “As customer expectations change, the old way of managing customer interactions will no longer suffice. Bold360 not only helps businesses interact with their customers, but also builds intelligent & actionable profiles that help brands offer the right recommendation at the right time based on all the information about that customer – not just a small subset based on past interactions. As Bold360 continues to evolve and capabilities expand, those customer profiles will continue to get richer and will serve as an essential tool for customer service organizations everywhere.”
Pricing and Availability
Bold360 is exclusively available. Pricing depends on deployment size and use case.