Matrix Security Solution rolls out a first-of-its-kind door controller embedded with a multispectral sensor technology.
The new Matrix COSEC DOOR FMX integrates a sensor which can precisely read the surface as well as subsurface of the finger enabling the device suitable for adverse conditions, where a user might have dry, wet, oily, elderly hands. Also, the sensor is reported to detect only live fingerprints, making it more secure for the organization.
- Time-Attendance and Access Control
- Reads Surface and Subsurface of a Finger
- Fast and Intuitive User Identification with Live Fingerprint Detection
- 2″ Touch Screen
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3G/4G
- 50,000 Users and 5,00,000 Events Storage
- Works with Dry, Wet, Diverse, Rugged, Dirty, Elderly Fingerprints
Key applications include
COSEC DOOR FMX is useful for R&D Centres where high-end security is involved. Furthermore, the device is suitable for the Manufacturing Industry, where it helps avoid false rejection rate of employees and labors, which is generally high with normal biometric controllers as they fail to read fingerprint templates that are oily, dirty, greasy, wet, etc.