Teradata New services and accelerators move AI projects into the fast lane for swift ROI and material business impact.
Teradata announces that it is helping clients to capitalize on the power of AI to deliver high value business outcomes in the areas of fraud detection, manufacturing performance optimization, risk modelling, and precision recommendation engines.
Companies seeking to invest in AI is sought to benefit from Teradata services and accelerators. Teradata analytics expertise and repeatable practices can quickly overcome these challenges and operationalize AI. Teradata has made multiple announcements introducing new services that enable the delivery of faster business results and lower implementation risk from AI, including:
- AI Strategy Service – Review enterprise capabilities and recommend top AI use cases aligned to business strategies.
- AI Rapid Analytic Consulting Engagement – Gives clients insight into the potential business value of analytic solutions before an investment is made through proof of value.
- AI Foundation Service – Builds and deploys a Deep Learning platform through a collaborative client engagement. This service integrates data sources, models and business processes.
- AI Analytics-as-a-Service – Designs and oversees mechanisms to optimize and improve existing business processes using AI. Teradata manages an iterative, stage-gate process for analytic models from development to handover to operations.
Teradata also introduced AI “accelerators” composed of best practices, code, IP, and proven design patterns to help accelerate deployment of AI solutions and ensure quick ROI.
- AnalyticOps Accelerator – provides an end-to-end framework to facilitate the generation, validation, deployment, and management of deep learning models at scale. This accelerator is available now.
- Financial Crimes Accelerator – uses deep learning to detect patterns across retail banking products and channels such as credit card, debit card, online, branch banking, ATM, wire transfer, and call centers. Continuously monitors and thwarts fraudulent schemes used by criminal actors to exploit the system, leading to quick time to value. This accelerator is being deployed in Q4, and will be available more broadly in the first quarter of 2018.
To help clients accelerate their AI initiatives, Teradata with data science acumen and deep learning algorithms significantly outperform most rules-based and machine learning approaches. The company latest portfolio has been deployed by many renowned companies across the globe, which includes: Danske Bank worked with Teradata to create and launch a state of-the-art, AI-driven fraud detection platform expected to meet 100 percent ROI in its first year of production.
A mobile services provider is using deep learning and natural language processing techniques to apply 300+ routine response types.
A major shipping/logistics distributor now uses AI for image matching techniques that reduce costly “lost package” resolution time, saving the business $25 million a year – a significant return on an initial AI investment.
A government postal service organization now uses AI-driven image recognition and deep learning processes to improve the sorting of over 115 million parcels a year.
“Teradata can help companies to get started now in AI. Our offerings are delivered by hands-on consulting services teams of data scientists with expertise in deep learning techniques such as convolutional neural networks, generative adversarial networks, and recurrent neural networks,” said Rick Farnell, Senior Vice President, Think Big Analytics, a Teradata Company. “Teradata teams also apply open source innovation to drive business value, including TensorFlow, Keras, and Caffe.”
Rajesh Shewani, Head – Technology and Solution Architecture, Teradata India said, “Over the years relevance of Artificial Intelligence has evolved as organizations have realized the significant impact it has on their businesses and our recent survey mirrored this sentiment. Organizations in India are recognizing AI as an enabler that is crucial to transform their business and stay ahead of the competition than just a mere tool. At the same time, they also realize that to fully leverage the advancements in AI, the deep integration of AI in their business strategy is essential. As an organization Teradata is committed to helping companies identify which AI use cases are relevant to them, which ones they should prioritize and help them through our consulting services to develop a strategic adoption and implementation roadmap enabling them to unlock business opportunities.
Teradata’s new AI services and accelerators are being showcased this week at the Teradata PARTNERS Conference in Anaheim, where attendees can learn more by visiting the Teradata exhibit.
In addition, the conference offers sessions by leading AI analysts and practitioners who will present AI use cases and address current trends.