Spirent Communication is availing the Spirent TestCenter IQ – a significant expansion of its end-to-end solution for testing, measuring and validating networks and service deployments.
The platform delivers accelerated troubleshooting, reporting and testing cycles through a powerful set of customizable searching, charting, reporting, and event-monitoring tools, all controlled through a new, easy-to-navigate web graphical user interface.
The company boasts that its TestCenter is widely used by the world’s leading organizations and labs to help reduce complexity of network testing through the quick isolation and presentation of issues, saving test engineers valuable support time and costs. The integration of error events and results data is an industry first, said the company
The TestCenter IQ from Spirent provides valuable additional insights through consolidated, real-time monitoring and correlation for in-depth analysis of system behavior. The intuitive reporting and fault isolation capabilities help answer questions quickly to accelerate development of new products and services.
The Key Features include:
- Perfect for next-generation network and infrastructure testing
- Supports a broad array of network emulated protocols
- Offers a unified platform with unparalleled benefits
- Protects test equipment ROI by evolving with your needs
- Improves efficiency by automating repetitive tasks to expand test coverage
- Reduces test time and cost with real-time answers and not just results
- Emulates complex network topologies and traffic conditions
- Helps quickly identify problem areas with intelligent results
Spirent’s Director of Marketing and Products, Malathi Mallam said, “With the addition of IQ, Spirent TestCenter has got even smarter, dramatically enhancing our customers’ ability to visualize and understand the dynamic behavior of their systems under test.”
Further information: Click here