ST Hosts its Capital Markets Day
The event and live webcast featured an introduction from President and Chief Executive Officer Jean-Marc Chery
STMicroelectronics (ST) had recently hosted its Capital Markets Day in Paris, France.
The event and live webcast featured an introduction from President and Chief Executive Officer Jean-Marc Chery and presentations from executive management, who shared details on ST’s strategy, key market trends and growth opportunities, developments in manufacturing, technology and products, ESG sustainability strategy and value creation.
ST $20B+ revenue ambition will be built on the strength of the Company’s Integrated Device Manufacturer model and customer relationships and will be based on its established end-market and application strategy, focused on Industrial and Automotive as a broad range leader and selective leadership positions in Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment, Computers & Peripherals.
This revenue ambition is anticipated to be driven by: 1) the Company’s core business, leveraging ST’s technology and market leadership, expected to grow in line with its established market; and 2) high growth areas, within or adjacent to ST core business, where the Company has or targets market leadership and is investing in technology, talent, product development and manufacturing.
ST Capital Markets Day topics and presenters:
- Introduction – Jean-Marc Chery, President & CEO
- Automotive and discrete products and business opportunities – Marco Monti, President, Automotive and Discrete Product Group (ADG)
- Analog, MEMS and sensors products and business opportunities – Marco Cassis, President, Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group (AMS), Head of ST’s Strategy, System Research and Applications, Innovation Office
- Microcontrollers and RF communications products and business opportunities – Remi El-Ouazzane, President, Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group (MDG)
- Manufacturing and technology – Orio Bellezza, President, Technology, Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain
- ESG sustainability strategy – Rajita D’Souza, President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial overview – Lorenzo Grandi, President, Finance, Purchasing, ERM & Resilience, Chief Financial Officer