STMicroelectronics at IoT Asia, Singapore Expo propels innovation through its comprehensive IoT and Smart Driving solutions.
STMicroelectronics at IoT Asia, Singapore Expo, March 29-30, 2017 showcases its latest innovative solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Driving.
In its Booth B12, Hall 1B, STMicroelectronics will showcase its STM32 Open Development Environment, which combines modular hardware with comprehensive software that offers a fast and affordable way to prototype and develop Smart Things and IoT applications with state-of-the-art ST components. Simplified and accelerated product development and reduced time-to-market is possible thanks to ST’s platform-ready solutions and ecosystem.
A Smart Driving Pod at the ST booth will showcase the Company’s broad range of products for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). Enabling strong progress toward autonomous driving, ST’s automotive solutions target applications that include V2X (Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) communication, machine vision, radar, automotive-qualified MEMS motion sensing, Telemaco3 single-chip telematics processors for connected-driving services, and navigation with the TESEO family of Systems-on-Chips.
Other demo highlights include:
- Alexa Voice Services running on an STM32F7 Discovery Kit
- STM32H7 MCU-based demos on graphics and processing performance
- Multi-cloud -ready IoT connectivity solution, supporting Amazon Web Services, IBM Bluemix, and Microsoft Azure cloud platforms
- Wireless Charging & USB-Type C solutions
- Device authentication with remote server to manage authenticity of IoT devices using the STSAFE™-A100 Secure Element
- ST’s contactless payment and NFC technology solutions for wearable devices
- A Smart-Parking demo based on the Sigfox and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity
- An advanced voice-processing and -transfer platform (BlueCoin) using ST’s MEMS microphones and BLE.
Additionally, at the event, STMicroelectronics will highlight its rich portfolio of solutions for making Things and Cities Smarter. ST will also demonstrate its Smart Driving solutions that are making vehicles safer, greener, and more connected.
IoT Asia is a key industry platform for governments, industry, and technology leaders to foster closer partnerships in the area of IoT.