STMicroelectronics has shared the resolutions to be submitted for adoption at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) which will be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on May 25, 2022.
The resolutions, proposed by the Supervisory Board, are:
- The adoption of the Company’s statutory annual accounts for the year ended December 31, 2021, prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS-EU). The 2021 statutory annual accounts were filed with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) on March 24, 2022 and are posted on the Company’s website (www.st.com) and the AFM’s website (www.afm.nl);
- The distribution of a cash dividend of US$ 0.24 per outstanding share of the Company’s common stock, to be distributed in quarterly installments of US$ 0.06 in each of the second, third and fourth quarters of 2022 and first quarter of 2023 to shareholders of record in the month of each quarterly payment as per the table below;
- The reappointment of Ms. Janet Davidson, as member of the Supervisory Board, for a two year term expiring at the end of the 2024 AGM;
- The appointment of Ms. Donatella Sciuto, as a member of the Supervisory Board, for a three-year term expiring at the end of the 2025 AGM in replacement of Lucia Morselli whose mandate will expire at the end of the 2022 AGM;
- The approval of the stock-based portion of the compensation of the President and CEO;
- The authorization to the Managing Board, until the end of the 2023 AGM, to repurchase shares, subject to the approval of the Supervisory Board;
- The delegation to the Supervisory Board of the authority to issue new common shares, to grant rights to subscribe for such shares, and to limit and/or exclude existing shareholders’ pre-emptive rights on common shares, until the end of the 2023 AGM;
- The discharge of the sole member of the Managing Board; and
- The discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board.
The record date for all shareholders to participate at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be April 27, 2022. The complete agenda and all relevant detailed information concerning the 2022 AGM, as well as all related AGM materials, are available on the Company’s website (www.st.com) and made available to shareholders in compliance with legal requirements as of April 4, 2022.