Suntsu has presented a new set of oscillators, the SLO series.
As battery-powered, wireless communication products require not only a high data rate but low current consumption to reduce power loss. With the lowest current consumption and unmatchable phase noise performance, the SLO series is the only way to go.
The SLO Series Oscillator is designed with fundamental and third overtone crystals using Mesa blank technology and a frequency range of 100MHz to 320MHz at 3.3V and 2.5V (135MHz to 175MHz at 1.8V).
The current consumption is 15mA typical (20mA max) for LVDS oscillators and 40mA typical (50mA max) for LVPECL oscillators. Compared to other manufacturers, this is the lowest current consumption available on the market.
It also boasts an ideal phase jitter performance of 120fs typical (150fs MAX). The available package sizes are 7.0×5.0mm, 5.0×3.2mm, and 3.2×2.5mm.
- Fundamental and Third overtone crystal design
- Supply voltages of 2.5V, and 3.3V
- The lowest current consumption [(15mA typical) (LVDS)] and 40mA typical (LVPECL)
- Ultra-Low Phase Jitter Performance
- 0 x 5.0mm, 5.0 x 3.2mm, 3.2 x 2.5mm SMD package size
- Frequency Stability down to ±20ppm
- Operating temperatures between -40°C – +85°C
- Transceiver and clock distribution
- Ethernet, Gbe, SyncE
- Fibre Channel
- Storage Area Networking
- PON (Passive Optical Network)
- Telecom and Networking