At International Microwave Symposium 2019, Teledyne Defense Electronics will be featuring a comprehensive mix of the most advanced RF & Microwave products and capabilities next week in Boston. Eight separate Teledyne brands currently offer a wide variety of RF/MW solutions to leading companies and government agencies worldwide.
TDE brands together serve global customers in markets spanning Airborne, Electronic Warfare, Missiles, Space, Radar, Test and Measurement, and Satellite Communications.
Teledyne companies participating at IMS 2019 will include Teledyne e2v Semiconductors, Teledyne e2v RF Power — Defence, Teledyne Labtech, Teledyne Microwave Solutions (RF & Microwave Products), Teledyne MEC (TWT Products), Teledyne Relays / Teledyne Coax Switches, Teledyne Scientific, and Teledyne Storm Microwave.
The Capabilities Being Showcased Include:
- The world’s first K-Band capable Digital-to-Analog Converter(DAC) from Teledyne e2v Semiconductors, providing signal conversion up to 26 GHz for Ku-Band.
- A new 1.35 mm connector provides additional design and connectivity solutions for the SF047EW (E and W Band) cable from Teledyne Storm. Regardless of the transmission media, the complexity and bandwidth needs of 5G signals require RF signal paths of exceptional fidelity, phase linearity, and loss performance. The SF047EW cable is optimized for broadband connectivity––combining the proven durability and robustness of the Storm Flex 047 cable, enhanced with improved insertion loss stability and flexure.
- Breakthrough PCB thermal management capabilities using copper coin technology from Teledyne Labtech.
- Amplifiers, RF Modules, and a comprehensive line of advanced RF/MW Components from the experts in SWaP optimization, Teledyne Microwave Solutions. The product lines emphasize X, Ku, and Ka-Band solutions along with high-efficiency GaN technology.
- Compact, high power Q and Ka-Band traveling wave tubes (TWTs) with industry-leading frequency and power from one of the longtime world leaders in TWT technology, Teledyne MEC.
- Microwave Power Modules, compact Helix TWTs, Multifunctional Microwave Assemblies, and RF Receiver Protection from Teledyne e2v RF Power – Defense.
- Two new 5G RF Switches from Teledyne Relays / Teledyne Coax Switches. The Indium Phosphide (InP) InP1012-60 Active RF Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) features a DC-60 GHz bandwidth, signal integrity above 40 Gbps, and 100ns switching times. The CCR-50U 53 GHz Coaxial SPDT features DC-53 GHz bandwidth, 5 million cycle actuator life, and provides superior RF performance and signal integrity.
- Millimeter Wave (mmWave) InP Power Amplifiers with the highest bandwidth and industry-leading efficiency from 30 GHz to 300 GHz from Teledyne Scientific.