This product of TDK is intended for audio equipment that uses wireless communications in the 2.4 GHz band. Thanks to optimization of its capacitance of 6.8 pF, the multilayer component features high attenuation at this frequency and is able to effectively suppress the generated TDMA noise and thus improve receiver sensitivity.
The recent product by TDK provides excellent ESD protection according to IEC61000-4-2, Level 4 and has a maximum permissible circuit voltage of 28 V DC, making it suitable for high power class-D amplifiers.
Moving forward, TDK will continue to expand the product lineup in terms of chip sizes, bandwidth support range, and other specifications, in order to support a wide range of applications.
- TDMA noise: Unpleasant audible noise generated by speakers when high frequency communication signals intrude into a microphone line
- IEC61000-4-2: International Electrotechnical Commission’s immunity standard on ESD
- ESD and EMI protection of audio equipment such as smartphones, speakers and other wireless devices that operate in the 2.4-GHz band using wireless LAN and Bluetooth
Main features and benefits
- Combined ESD and EMI protection
- Excellent ESD protection capability to IEC61000-4-2, level 4
- High permissible circuit voltage of 28 V DC
For more info, click here