Vodafone India has invested over INR 1050 crore to strengthen its network, distribution and retail presence in Maharashtra and Goa circles. The telecom company has expanded its network by adding over 3,000 new 3G and 2G sites across Maharashtra in the last financial year.
- Invested over INR 1050 crore in Maharashtra and Goa in last 12 months
- More than 17.5 million subscriber base, adds 1.9 million subscribers during 2014-15
- More than 5000+3G and 10,000+ 2G Sites
- 3000+sites added in the past 12 months
- Extensive retail network – 65 Vodafone Stores, 476 Vodafone Mini Stores
- Distribution touch points: 2900K+ Physical POS outlets, including 1.3 lakhs + exclusive touch-points
- M-Pesa Agents – 7115+
- M-Pesa customers – 2.96 lakhs+
“Gaining the trust of our customers and winning the distinction of being one of the most preferred mobile services provider in Maharashtra and Goa circle is not incidental. We have won the hearts of our customers by pursuing a continued and consistent customer centric strategy to bring the best connectivity solutions to our valued customers. It is their trust and support that has enabled us to further strengthen our position in Maharashtra and Goa across key parameters – Network, Subscriber base, Retail footprint and Revenue Market Share. We remain committed to continue investing in bringing the best in class, innovative, relevant products and services to win customer delight in the years to come,” said Ashish Chandra, Vodafone India business head for Maharashtra and Goa.
It’s worth mentioning that currently, the telecom giant has over 900 retail outlets in Maharashtra and Goa. In over past 12 months, it has launched 22 Global Design Stores in Maharashtra and Goa. And now their focus area is on closer engagement and enhancing customer experience in an endeavour to be future ready.