XIUS, one of the global providers of mobile solutions and infrastructure has introduced XIUS AMPLIO solution. This cloud-based solution is built on company’s patent pending Predictive Data Modeling platform that provides real-time network analytics and policy management roles to improve the utilization of core data networks and monetize the available bandwidth through differentiated service offerings.
It also guarantees acceleration in data revenue through their constant enhancement delivery model. The XIUS AMPLIO solution is available on monthly subscription plans for the mobile and broadband service providers.
Speaking on the occasion, G.V. Kumar, CEO and Managing Director of XIUS said, “XIUS AMPLIO’s powerful data-driven platform and intelligence on customer usage patterns enables mobile operators, cable operators and fixed / wireline broadband operators to refine and leverage on their existing portfolio. Through advanced analytics, application and action, service providers can now generate new valuable sources of customer insights to drive and multiply their data revenues, thereby creating richer, personalized experiences for users”.
- Advanced analytics, application and action
- An Organic data modeling and Predictive analytics platform that offers real-time network analytics
- NFV enabled, End-to-end policy management, detection and enforcement functions to optimize the utilization of core data networks
- Monetize the available bandwidth through differentiated service offerings
- Intelligence on customer usage patterns, insights to drive and multiply data revenues, thereby creating richer, personalized experiences for users
- Continuous engagement with service providers to ensure an outcome-based offering
The XIUS AMPLIO solution supports NFV based management and orchestration. The new solution offering allows mobile operators and ISPs with new revenue streams – a transition from selling standard data plans and packages to offering diverse and dynamic portfolio of data services based on customer segments and needs, the press release states.
It’s worth mentioning that, XIUS is committed to tangible increase in data revenue within a specified time period and month on month thereafter.