Trends like the Industrial Internet of Things, 5G, and the electrification of vehicles, coupled with realities like maintaining distributed legacy systems, have inspired companies to seek new approaches to systems management. The push toward connected and centrally coordinated systems has transformed theories and pilot projects into large-scale, distributed deployments with impactful business returns. These returns are largely derived from the actionable, data-driven insights that help companies maximize uptime, increase efficiency, and drive future product innovation. While systems that manage, maintain, and extract insight from small-scale pilots or groups of systems are relatively straightforward to implement, attention is now shifting toward the next challenge: scaling and managing large deployments, varying lifecycle stages, and distributed testers and nodes across entire plants, fabs, and factories.
SystemLink software can help you tackle this challenge by empowering you to connect, manage, and optimize automated test and measurement systems.
You can use SystemLink Software to:
- Improve operational efficiency and system uptime by delivering a centralized web application for automating tasks like systems deployment and management, test monitoring, and data analysis and reporting.
- Enhance the operational efficiency of managing system states, configurations, and uptime with capabilities for remote software deployment, configuration management, health and performance tracking, and calibration reporting.
- Increase production efficiency and yield with automated test insights.
- Optimize data management workflow efficiencies by automating data search, analysis, and reporting tasks. We released the first public version of SystemLink software in May 2018, and we have had multiple releases with updates and new features since then. The latest release was in January 2019.
LabVIEW NXG 3.0
Since the initial launch of LabVIEW NXG in 2017, NI has worked to make programming and measurement automation more approachable for engineers and scientists. With LabVIEW NXG systems engineering software, you can configure, automate, and visualize your test results with a single, efficient tool. The latest version of LabVIEW NXG simplifies some of the most time-consuming tasks in automated test and automated measurement applications like setting up and configuring the system, developing test and measurement code, and creating web-ready applications.
LabVIEW NXG 3.0, the latest version of LabVIEW NXG, introduces new features for smarter test. LabVIEW NXG 3.0 gets you to measurements faster with optimized workflows, drives rapid customization with simple integration and software development tools, and increases data visibility with tools for remote viewing from anywhere, including your tablet or phone.
- The latest version of LabVIEW NXG features the new LabVIEW NXG FPGA Module for faster prototyping and validation of communication designs. It supports USRP-RIO and Kintex-7 FlexRIO targets and offers new workflows for faster FPGA development and debugging.
- New integration and software engineering tools help you rapidly customize applications. These include support for registered .NET assemblies, new project dependency tools, and the ability to interface with your The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB® code.