Scientech Technologies announces exclusive availability of new Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) 5000 from Rigol.
Now at Sientech, the new MSO 5000 from Rigol Has 7 Essential Integrated Instruments in a Small Package Such as:
- 2/4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope
- 16 Channel Logic Analyzer
- Spectrum Analyzer
- 2 Channel 25MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Digital Voltmeter
- Frequency Counter and Totalizer
- Protocol Analyzer
MSO 5000 has 70MHz /100MHz/200MHz and 350MHz models flaunt:
- Large touch screen display,
- Real Time Sampling of 8GSa/sec,
- deep memory of 200Mpts and 500,000wfms/sec capture rate.
- It has complete upgradability feature which enables user to protect his first investment.
- User can upgrade number of channel 2 to 4 , MSO Upgrade, Bandwidth Upgrade from 70 to 350MHz and 200Mpt Memory upgrade.
- It provides wide trigger options and serial protocol analysis RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, Flex Ray.
- The advanced mathematical functions gives different dimensions of doing mathematical analysis of the signal captured.
The series offers USB Host & USB Device Port ,LAN, HDMI Interface and Web Remote Control, providing flexibility of control and monitoring.
MSO 5000 meets the core needs of Engineers from Embedded, IoT, Power Analysis, Automotive Electronics, Power Supply and Industrial Control & Automation.
Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd Indore is authorized distributor for Rigol Products in India.