Littelfuse launches 500VAC rated with current ratings from 40A to 63A and a 2,[email protected] interrupting rating. Claimed to the smallest cartridge fuse series available – the 606 Series high-current Cartridge Fuse is known to be designed for overcurrent protection.
Flaunting a 10mm x 32mm cartridge body, a single 606 fuse touts to require less board space than previous designs.
The new compact form help designers to mitigate the amount of board space they reserve for protection components when designing high wattage equipment.
The 606 Series High-current Cartridge Fuses offer these key benefits:
- The smallest available 500VAC-rated cartridge fuse series with current ratings from 40A to 63A and a 2,[email protected] interrupting rating.
- Suitable for overcurrent protection in a single-phase power supply circuit rated up to 23kW.
- End caps with integrated stand-off leads eliminate the need for mounting accessories and/or lead-forming processes.
- With an operating temperature range from -55˚C to 125˚C, these fuses can provide reliable protection in extreme temperature environments.
Typical applications for 606 Series High-current Cartridge Fuses include:
- Telecom Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs)
- Power conversion equipment such as inverters and rectifiers
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)
- Off-board charging posts
- Motor protection in elevator systems.
“The 606 Series’ compact footprint frees up board space that would otherwise be devoted to protection components, which gives designers greater layout flexibility for high-wattage equipment,” said Ben Zheng, Global Product Manager, Electronics Business Unit at Littelfuse. “In addition to that advantage, it offers a lower interrupt rating and a higher current rating than similar fuses from other suppliers.”
The 606 Series High-current Cartridge Fuses are available in through-hole, 10mm x 32mm packages in trays in quantities of 500.
Further info: Click here
Web: Click here