Toshiba has introduced three 4-Form-A voltage-driven photo relays, “TLP3407SRA4,” “TLP3412SRHA4,” and “TLP3475SRHA4,” that have one of the smallest mounting areas in the industry.
The new products are Toshiba’s first-ever four-circuit, 4-Form-A relays.
Housed in a newly-developed small S-VSON16T package, they feature a typical mounting area of 12.5mm2, one of the industry’s smallest.
By incorporating resistors at the input side, the products are made to be driven by voltage without any need for external resistors. These features help to reduce space requirements on circuit boards, allowing more photo relays to be mounted.
The new photo relays are suitable for applications such as semiconductor testers, which require mounting numerous relays on circuit boards that are limited in size.
The new products’ maximum operating temperature rating is 125°C, allowing use in high-temperature conditions and easily securing thermal-design margins.
- Semiconductor testers (probe cards and test heads for memories, SoC and LSI, etc.)
- Burn-in equipment
- Measuring instruments (oscilloscopes, data loggers, etc.)
- S-VSON16T package with one of the industry’s smallest mounting areas for 4-Form-A contacts
- A voltage-driven type incorporating input resistors, requiring no external resistors (Input voltage: 3.3V systems or 5V systems)
- High operating temperature rating: Topr max=125°C