The consumer and SMB networking products provider TP-Link has announced the launch of NC200 Cloud Camera, supporting speeds of up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi. It also acts as Wi-Fi signal extender to help increase the range of wireless network you are currently using.
The NC200 comes with Motion Detection feature, which sends immediate notifications via email or FTP whenever motion is detected and keeps users aware of the situation while they are not at home.
The company notes that, NC200 setup and control process follows a three-step policy of Connect – Register – View, and takes few minutes to install before you cloud camera to full use using tplinkcloud.com portal or tpCamera App.
TP-Link’s tpCamera App is available for devices running on iOS and Android platform, it allows users to take control of NC200 Cloud Camera remotely and take pictures and video at the touch of a button.
Key Features of TP-Link NC200
- Stable and fast 300Mbps wireless connectivity
- E-mail or FTP notifications triggered by Motion Detection
- 1/4” progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Real-time MJPEG compression
- 4x digital zoom
- Built-in microphone
- tpCamera App on iOS or Android
- com portal for easy viewing and management
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Extender capability to help eliminate dead zones