Vicor DCM2322 Family matches the need of new modern rail infrastructure. Power density, efficiency and ease of use are critical considerations when designing isolated, regulated DC-DC converter systems for modern rail applications. The new Vicor DCM2322 Family provides power system engineers a smaller footprint option with input voltage ranges that meet multiple EN50155 standards.
Packaged in a 22 x 23 x 7mm ChiP, the New Series Offers:
- Engineers wide input voltage ranges of 43 – 154V and two more narrow input voltage ranges of 14 – 72V and 9 – 50V, with power levels ranging from 35 to 120W and efficiencies up to 90.5%.
- The extensive family of isolated DCMs utilize the Vicor high-frequency zero-voltage switching topology to achieve industry-leading thermal and electrical performance, with power densities five times greater than competing DC-DC converters.
New DCM2322 ChiP Family of Parts
Package Size: 0.97 x 0.90 x 0.30in (22 x 23 x 7mm)
43 – 154V input
- 3V output at 40W
- 5V output at 60W
- 12V, 15V, 24V, 28V, 48V output at 120W
14 – 72V input
- 3V output at 35W
- 5V output at 50W
- 12V, 15V, 24V, 28V, 48V output at 100W
9 – 50V input
- 12V, 15V, 24V, 28V and 48V output at 60W