Videonetics has collaborated with Axis Communications to co-create and deliver numerous integrated solutions under the Axis Application Development Partner (ADP) program, to meet growing demands of different market segments.
The Axis Application Development Partner (ADP) Program is designed to help software vendors streamlining their software integration for Axis range of IP Cameras and other Network system devices.
Avinash Trivedi, VP Business Development, Videonetics, stated, “We are proud to be part of Axis Application Development Program (ADP) which helped us to create many interesting solutions designed to solve unique customer challenges and also to get optimal value of their surveillance investment. Moving forward, I am assured that this technology partnership will give both of us an unparalleled competitive advantage in providing end-users, the innovative and unified solutions that they demand.”
According to Sudhindra Holla, Sales Director, Axis Communications – India & SAARC, “At Axis, we strongly believe that opportunities increase when you help others win. That’s why we actively work alongside software vendors to build integrated solutions to expand our market reach. We are a global organization with a strong reputation for innovation, excellence, and partner commitment. ADP program helps us to design best of breed solutions to reach the addressable market”.
Videonetics and Axis Communications have completed the following integrations:
- Videonetics Intelligent VMS 3.0 supports AXIS Zipstream Technology which reduces the cost of bandwidth, server equipment, data storage systems and lowers the complexity of the video surveillance system along with the total cost of ownership.
- Integration with AXIS network speakers allows users to react immediately to suspicious situations by making a live announcement and VMS sends the alert to designated operators to deter potential intruders and they can replay audio clips as and when required.
- Videonetics Intelligent VMS 3.0 when integrated with AXIS Radar, provides additional visual information of the scene with help of many cameras connected to IVMS, thus providing much-needed situational awareness, detects real-time threats or multiple intrusions at the same time while reducing false alarms.
- Videonetics AI-enabled Video Analytics has been embedded directly to the AXIS IP cameras ‘on the edge’ enabling each camera to operate independently with real-time detection capabilities while eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Similarly, Intelligent VMS 3.0 integration with edge storage of AXIS cameras, minimize loss of video in the event of connection issues or network failure between recording servers and cameras.
- Last but not least, Intelligent VMS 3.0 added a new level of secure integration with cameras from Axis based on Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) as a means of hardening surveillance content against cyber-attacks and an unauthorized interception.