Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new 1 A integrated power phototriac designed to directly drive medium AC loads.
Featuring high dv/dt to 600 V/μs, the Vishay Semiconductors VO2223B delivers high robustness and noise isolation for home appliances and industrial equipment.
Vishay New 1 A Integrated Power Phototriac Offers:
- Consists of an optically coupled phototriac driving an integrated power TRIAC in the compact DIP package.
- Without the need for an external power TRIAC, the VO2223B reduces design costs and saves board space.
- These benefits are magnified by its high dv/dt, which enhances safety margins to eliminate requirements for expensive snubber networks.
- The power phototriac features a high blocking voltage of 600 V to permit control of off-line voltages up to 240 VAC and is sufficient for as much as 380 VAC.
- For additional safety, the device offers an input-to-output isolation voltage of 5300 V. A low 10 mA maximum input trigger current facilitates an easy interface with digital logic.
Optimized for noisy environments, typical applications for the VO2223B include fan motor, valve, and pump control in air conditioners, refrigerators, water heaters, washing machines, and oven ranges, as well as smart home thermostats, intelligent light controllers, floor heating systems, and magnetic door controls.
Offering pure tin leads, the device is RoHS-compliant.
Samples and production quantities of the new VO2223B power phototriac are available now, with lead times of six weeks.
Web: Click here