Vishay Intertechnology reveals its new Automotive Grade Power Metal Plate current sense resistors featuring 2 W and 3 W power ratings in 2010- and 2512-sized packages.
The Major Features of the WFM Power Metal Plate includes:
- 2010 and 2512 size package
- Ideal for all types of current sensing and pulse applications including switching and linear power supplies, instruments, power amplifiers, shunts, power inverters, and battery management
- Proprietary processing technique produces low resistance values (5 mΩ to 500 mΩ)
The Key Application of the Device includes:
The devices are ideal for all types of current sensing and pulse applications in
- automotive electronic controls
- brushless DC motor controls
- battery management for electric and hybrid vehicles
- high power inverter/converter controls
- large motor drives for industrial applications
Power supplies for downhole instrumentation;
Inverter control for consumer appliances and HVAC systems
Power management, conversion, and safety in servers
Other computing applications.
Samples and production quantities of the WFM resistors are available now, with lead times of six to eight weeks for larger orders.
Further information on the product: Click Here