VXL Instruments, a global leader in Thin Clients, and Server-based Computing Technologies has launched its latest Itona TC6700 series, designed with multimedia capabilities. This latest edition to VXL’s Itona series is a flexible and expandable high-performance thin client comes with advanced features to support multiple operating systems (OS) including Windows and Linux.
The TC6700 series is environment-friendly and durable and represents a significant advance in the provision of low-cost server-based computing. Below mentioned are its key features.
Key Features of Itona TC6700 at a glance-
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard (WE8S) 64 Bit; WES7and Linux available as options
- Intel Baytrail-D Celeron J1900, Quad core SoC for a rich multimedia and graphics experience
- Built-in Intel HD Graphics
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet networking with full duplex capability
- RAM: DDR3 1333 MHz through SO-DIMM slot
- 7 USB ports including one superfast USB 3.0 port
- Dual display support with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 32 bpp
- Energy Star compliant, equipped with an internal power supply
A.K. Bhuwania, Chairman at VXL Instruments commented, “Today we see more and more organizations opting for cloud, virtualization and remote desktop environments. This demands a more reliable and secure IT infrastructure that can deliver high performance at optimum costs. Therefore the Itona TC6700 series has been built to the highest standards of quality and best-in-class design. It delivers an unbeatable combination of performance and low total cost of ownership along with multimedia capabilities. This solution not only consumes less electricity, but also has a design that helps save space and utilizes resources more efficiently.”
In addition to this, Itona TC6700 series also includes three years of limited warranty backed by a worldwide support network.