New Zebra Technologies study shows nearly half of Asia-Pacific manufacturers to have smart factories by 2022
Zebra Technologies is introducing its new ZT600- and ZT510-series industrial printers designed to withstand the harshest environments while delivering superior print quality and uptime.
What ZT600- and ZT500-Series Printers have to offer:
- Building on the success of the Xi4 series, the ZT600 printer series offers new user-friendly features like simplified media and ribbon loading, a highly visible color display that shares printer status, and guided multi-media help that indicate errors to help users resolve issues quickly and increase printer uptime.
- The ZT600 series runs Link-OS applications designed to streamline device deployment, network connectivity, daily use, and routine maintenance to optimize productivity.
- Printer Profile Manager Enterprise enables IT staff to maintain Link-OS-enabled printers with the most up-to-date security and makes it easy to remotely manage, troubleshoot and configure fleets of Zebra printers from a single location, reducing operational expenses.
- Zebra is also introducing the cost-effective ZT510 printer, ideal for applications that require a basic feature set, yet exceed expectations of high-quality printing and durability.
- Zebra printers work best with Zebra Certified Supplies, including thermal labels, tags and stock RFID identifiers, are available to help ensure consistency, while lowering total cost of ownership and optimizing printer performance.
Deep Agarwal, Regional Sales Director – India, Zebra Technologies APAC, said, “Manufacturers are entering a new era where there are increasing expectations of faster and higher quality production along with highly competitive margins. India is at the forefront of a digital revolution, with the potential to become the digital factory of the world. The Zebra APAC Manufacturing Vision Study shows savvy manufacturers have already started to invest in smart factory technologies to reap benefits such as enhanced productivity, increased visibility, and the ability to predict demands. As we move toward Industry 4.0, this trend will continue to expand and shape the industry in the coming years.”
Jason Low, APAC Lead for Specialty Printing Group, Zebra Technologies, Asia Pacific, added,“Industrial printers play an essential role in a highly efficient supply chain, allowing enterprises to track every single component or asset from assembly to delivery and after sales service. The ZT600 and ZT500 series printers provide unparalleled quality, durability, and performance that can withstand any tough environments. Coupled with our Link-OS and the Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, Zebra is making printers easier to network, use, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot, ultimately improving productivity and operational efficiency.”